Thursday, October 14, 2010

self assessment


This semester I have learned so much from verbs to writing a clear outline into forming a well-written essay. I believe my strength this year in English was the grammar portion in class. It was something that I always did well in. As for my weakness I believe would be me being more out spoken in class and letting the teacher know that I was attentive. I also believe my weakness was not going to see my teacher during her office hours to better understand what was going on in class. This year I believe that I have learned enough to get me through the first semester of college freshman English. I learned how to really dig deeper into the surface of a book than jus reading straight through it. I also learned how to work technology better than before and found it to be easier to do work on rather than turning work in; it’s also eco-friendly. After writing both essays I find myself of thinking of other communities of color when I am discussing different readings.
In my blog I posted four different posts. Each of my posts was related to my blog name that is Unity and Peace. Each blogged encouraged me in some type of way, whether it was encouraging to always do my best and never settle for less, anything is possible, or just opening my mind up to see what is going on in the U.S. As I go back and look at my different blogs I notice that not only are they a little similar to each other but they are also different. The one thing that I love the most about doing the weekly blogging , is that I am able to express myself and speak freely on topics that I am interested in. 

-La'Shawn Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment