Luther Place Night Shelter
N Street, Washington DC 20005
La’Shawn Moore
2455 4th Street N.W. Washington DC 20059
Dear Luther Place Night Shelter,
Hello my name is La’Shawn Moore and I am writing this letter to you to express my views on homelessness. I believe that every one deserves a roof over their head, food in their stomach, and clothes on their back. Every time I see a homeless person I just break down knowing that they have nowhere to go and no food to eat. There are times when I feel like a homeless person got what they deserve because there is always a way out of no way but I also had to think about how some people just had no other choice but to settle with being homeless.
I am also writing this letter to you because I believe that as a shelter place who feeds over hundreds of homeless people can do just a little more. I believe that instead of having them come find your shelter that you should go out and welcome them into your safe warm environment. I also believe that as a homeless shelter you should supply counseling for the people so that they can get help and rehabilitate themselves.
Thank you for taking the time out to read this letter. I truly appreciate you giving me the chance to express how I feel about homelessness, because I feel real strong about getting help for the homeless.
Sincerely,
La’Shawn Moore
No comments:
Post a Comment